Thursday, May 6, 2010

How Much In Menchies?

educate themselves into a righteous son

reference materials: Sacrifice of Children Against Parents.

an elderly face the ihram garment enveloping himself while his eyes looked dim-over-adorn the face while praying that the author of this book is Arrasyid Hj Harun Tuskan. In the left corner include all passages from al nisak verse 36

"serve God and do not associate with
HIS anything. Show kindness to parents "


I found this book in the library-owned mini-Farabi [Islamic School Al Farabi, Meru] pending a police briefing on road safety held this morning. Read chapter one has pulled me to read longer.
"Educating Children In Charge"

How do we educate the children in charge? It begins at hand to educate the children. Mothers and fathers should be responsible for their children in educating children to recognize God, prayer, devoted to parents, to know the meaning of patience, to avoid hubris, and practiced the next kesederhaan invites to the good.

In recognizing God, or more specifically interested in the faith of my famous quotes stories Imam Abdullah bin Sahal to the insert here.

When I was three years, I have started to wake up nights praying and watching my brother's father. Suddenly one day he asked me, do you remember
God who made thee? Then I asked, remembering how his
way? Then, he said to me, say in your heart three times when going to sleep without moving your tongue [God with me, see my God and God menyaksikanku]

After some time I do, then I will mention in suruhkan
seven times each night. After that the suruhnya is eleven times that I feel the sweetness
reading it in my heart. After over a year,
then he said to me, O Sahal! Keep the good things that I teach you and read it until you get into the grave.

He said, "O Sahal! Who would know and realize that God is always with him
, watch, what can he do the sins? Keep yourself
act of disobedience.


This is called parenting!


I was impressed when I read this passage and began to think of how I educate my children's children here [especially the one] - istiqamah and struggle! God willing.

base of a tree by Islam, pillars is prayer and its peak is jihad fi sabilillah!

I continue my reading to the next topic - Prayer.

prayer that is required by Islam is not merely speak of the utter by the tongue and body movements. But true prayer is to be done with the utmost attention and focus in mind, a sense of fear in the hearts and express grandeur and majesty of God, is praying that the Almighty Allah accept.

Educating children about prayer that begins in the force and went on to become the daily routine. In Farabi, we have scheduled a task to monitor children's children pray. Each reading and each movement of the children in prayer is monitored closely. For phase one, allow us to correct the movement of one or the wrong way.


Surah Luqman verse 17 "My son, be steadfast in prayer.

educate solat animating them requires patience and discipline to continue.
In terms of psychological, prayers for peace and a strength. In terms of health, it is to educate a person to maintain a clean and train the body to stay fresh and vibrant. It is morally wrong and take care to prevent the act of prayer while educating the community in terms of equality and brotherhood.

very meaning of prayer! SubhanaALLAH .. Educate your children to inspire the prayers ..

children who wait are the children of a very nice mother and father. Be patient and always sweet face with a mother and father did not beg for alms is not capable of a mother and father. Listen to mom and dad and their recommendations and follow their words. If there are children who are impatient, there is just heart-broken hearts of parents as a result words of protest or deny the words mother and father. There was just reward for an answer to not agree or do not follow the requirements of the young hearts. Nauzubillah ...

Patience is a necessity in order to keep the faith, perform good deeds, fighting for truth and justice.

task is to educate not only the mother and father but myself [a child] and the surrounding communities. Educating people that need a strong and steadfast in the bamboo to bend the bamboo is straight and strong.

Wallhualam.
May 7, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment