Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Academy Football Visors

he wants me to post something about him

.:)
so today, we want someone something story article he.
hehehe.

he was a boy! okay this boy, becoming 17 this year.
and I think he'd own my sister after all he always shared about his life and studies and sooo on.

him well powered, but very naughty. Sometimes listening to me, Sometimes clever too lazy lazy.
he Called me and mostly older Sometimes he likes to call me "cegu." haha. if and tau is known, still silent seja k. he called me cegu because I want to teach her first maths. Nda but inaccessible. hehe.
but every time i look at him. I really think her future.
seriously, and I ta plot. okay? I am very worried about her future.
since he was a son of seja, so i really want to help him.

i keep telling myself


"nana do not worry, he will change also will"

every time I see him, I saw her on facebook.
indeed! of course I think.
not want anything or garrulous. but my kind of person who quickly fast
worry or concern. if someone knows what else is there hope tu but he has give up.

if you want to say what his naughtiness.
hah! He asked hard Nda. could you do that, go public mouth I took it head shake my head.
haha! but he knows funny. What seja sentence out of her mouth. I was laughing la.
funny boy. sense of humor, he was cool.
I like.


her understanding of course. very understanding.
Sometimes I was good at sharing well with him.
and feed back he was good. :)
no talent so it is also the best listeners. hoho.
nice boy and very high.

seriously if you met him once, you will remember him. cus, like there is something about him that you will remember. Nda but you know what. haha. There auraaa! and my friends say he is cute. yeah. cute.ramai is that he is so interested. ahahah

so dear sister if you read this post, there is little
orders from me to you.


"I hope the same you're high. :) But Nda have a very high mountain range It is important that you succeed in life. if you're ready, turn into a good boy k? I know you're really good. mama hope you, must remember Deq k? nothing is impossible. If you want something that, nothing is impossible. God be with you. live in a world of endless fun. yes I remember every order. when I have nothing, we Nda who know the right advice can help you. sad to know. d. where any seja, right? You must know tu. Do not delay the Deq. Nda pa slowly, the important thing is willingness k. if you have time, I want to see you succeed. Who knows, the most jajal, suddenly a big, can bring mama pegi haji's father, right? Who knows, the most in school suddenly biul so people millionaires when big is it?

hey, if you want a sense of despair, remember, I was there to help. nda I never want to give up. because you're kind of brother I own. : ') Good good study tau. SPM ni-year right? yes change the fate of your life. when ripe, Think He kind which would seek God Redha.

siuk siuk indeed live freely, no one cross beam. but not eternal life so long. best but not quiet right? I adeq may flood. you can. believe me you can. I pray for you every step. thats all. take care, lil brother. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment