Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How Many Calories In Brown Aata

Limp ME IF THIS CONTINUES

i feel so uncomfortable whenever we walk down the street and Bear Fight girls looking at me like I'm the cheap one. i know I'm wearing the hijab, i know who i am. maybe I'm not like Them. I
Whether They Could not tell like me for real or just to make you feel okay.
i could not tell whether they wanna be my friend for real or not.
but i can tell that they're whispering to their friends saying

"oh, that girl? screw her!"


you don't want me to care about them, but its my dignity that they have been talking all the time.
DIGNITY. get it?
of course i should worry bout it.
see, sometimes its not about you all the time. its me.
the one who ppl never knew before and suddenly appear in your life.
who am i? they never know.
but they keep talking craps behind me.
and guess what?
all i can do is just cry and they knock me down.
open your eyes!
please, open your eyes.
to satisfy your heart, i have to be strong.
so? how if i'm the one who need to be satisfied?
would you stand up for me?
i'm asking you. would you?


0 comments:

Post a Comment