Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Can I Play Hi8 Tapes In My 8mm

animal like we play pretend:) Feel

hello:) hope everybody
feelin fine.

just want to update.
yknow kinda boring. but STILL, i cannot stop thinking bout my SPM result.
be best if ieka, 13 credits. all subject him credit.
for ieka ppl who dont know, shes my sis. :)
but me? tah la weh, ye shall fear bebeno.
not like her, she is very diligent and tersangatlah against me.
perghhh! fear. may cry ka? "(

okay, no matter what result I'm pleased to be la. Sustenance, after many months of study.
Nda strong despite the many challenges because of the heart is last year. hope berbaloi la all.
but still scared. cause not the sort of PMR & upsr. when it targets, bole seems obvious. SPM
ne MCM scare louder. follows when the senior saw last year.
ever brilliant, can result always, the usual too bright.
nah. fortune future lies in the hands of GOD now ni.

yea, frust away, but subject to certain rules GOD set the good as well.
do not succumb. if I nda brilliant, its ok, thank provisions.
ni
but loose, I had to learn again lillahi Taala taking seriously.
amen.

Okay! ENOUGH PROBLEMS SPM.




hey, tau nda, if I had the same inherent edmer front of laptops,
our job search cover cover songs. mmg nature already.
most favored by our YOUTUBE. hihi.
then, if nda, what else, AMERICAN IDOL is fixed right?
tah see why siuk flood.
besst!

Same so when it's shared interest, is obliged to share also results is obtained.
then he found the cover of the song ni.
Actually he is a favorite original song to me.
ni but when heard the cover, there is little harmony Dlm cover ni. hahaha
whatever, I LIKEEEE!! Muah.
so, good to hear:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment