Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How Much To Charge For Faxing

NDA junior Sweetheart?


haloooo meet again yaaaa.
kind of behind my back I update. haha.
make spirit even if there are pictures. ye ye that ye may feel the way i feel yeah. haha.
already in march, meaning, suda almost 3 months i left school. Aww. very sad.
Seriously i miss my classroom, classmate and my table, my chair, the place WHERE i sat, the aircond, the everything the tea. hahahahaha
25th february so off we saw troops pegi school. best! :)




if you all have read the blog leyza, you all know with what we do after sports tu.
but here, let me back i cer. haha. after from there. Our solar pegi sabah. powered, it was me, and my two other friends, LEYZA Which is my BFF and the other is FAFA! :) At first i MMG plan would take the bus from the solar pegi cp. but, given the extremely lazy, so just walk! hahahaha
crazy? Nda also baaa. close seja, go home, go kk plaza, street sinsuran, sampaaaai cp. :) Tadaaa!. ahahhaah.

best. Our job? karok la what else. What karok best. tu mandatory if out with my Girlfriends. :) * Wink wink


0 comments:

Post a Comment