Monday, May 16, 2011

About Heather Brooke Deep

Life in the past tense

Since his return from Sibenik preparing this paper, but Sunday, which was passed by the arrival in the Netherlands flew as one day.

When we went to Dubrovnik, we had 2000 euros at him, left after the March wedding. Since I had a backlog of food since last summer, I told myself, I'll take it all, because of the possibility that all of that deadline. Having combat experience that one bottle of oil lasted for a month and that since "nothing" cooked lunch, I went back to that time.

It was nice weather and lots of papers around the flowers and yard, so that was entered into the house only to sleep. I once went to the market the purchase of greens and one in Granap in a neighboring village 5 km on the beer and milk. Cooking the bread, there was plenty of flour, pancakes for neighbors, and nothing is missing. Computer off, we watched TV. I was constantly in memory, when I first came forty years ago in the village, as Vicina grandfather reacted to buy a television. When he was out Kuzine a young looking, and he would be entering just said, "Turn it off." There was no objection. He called it dzavoljskom things. Today after 40 years, I think it was right, because this kind of media, the possibility of propaganda, is ubitacna.

We came back, I am 3 pounds lighter, vice 5, mentally rested and happy, and I for thirteen days with the rest of 1000 kuna. In Sarajevo, it is impossible almost no day that passes that nothing has been used up, because somehow such an organization and my life and the environment in which we are. It is impossible to come out for a walk and sit down somewhere in some kafanica and relax.

Today's day in The Hague - leaving the city, noise, crowds - all cars in our age really is no longer a pleasure.

Maybe in this Annex I hit say what you feel, but I am sending a picture from which you can listen to a little peace and quiet and the idyll in which vice and I feel.

Hello Saima

0 comments:

Post a Comment