Friday, May 13, 2011

Coby Tf-dvd 1023 Unlock

Bijelo Polje - Kolasin that is our target ...

.... will build the highway this summer.
On that early spring driving from the direction of Trebinje, we visit the Dubrovnik River. We three sisters in the back seat fice, Dad driving, Mom next to him. A huge pile of timber neatly arranged along the road induced
my dad to be asked what is meant. Me pass through my mind a story I heard in school about the highway through Montenegro, which will be built this summer and will be connected to the main road. Presents its assumption that it might have to do with it and that the share of Bijelo Polje - Kolasin be organized federal ORA.
'Bill' you go? "Asks Dad, and I reply that no delay would.
"Michael, for God's sake ... and a girl child," protested the mother. Tata silent. She tries again with the story that I'm still a child. Dad is still silent, and I knew if I still wanted, the way we opened.
first August of that year I found myself on a sunny plateau above the Canyon. No one is prepared to what awaits me, and I know not what I expected since I had information that it shares a higher standard than previous years, which meant better food and accommodation. Look at a bunch of mattresses stacked in front of the barracks from which the vonjao Di Di Ti me shocked. Rasporedise us in the barracks, opskrbise kefama, water and soap and commanded that fish floors. After that lunch. In the dining room but all served. After they brought the soup, fried potatoes and meat. Everybody eats, I do not. When asked why not eat, I said that I do not have forks. Everyone around me laughed uproariously. Only then I noticed that the other serving spoons. We had a meeting where they told us that the soldiers' discipline, that is rising at four o'clock when it comes to the first shift, when we work in six different.
Breakfast, brunch, lunch dinner, duty ... All rule. When not on the route, we deal with leisure activities.
Tecaji sewing, sports, culture, and we have a clinic, just in case. In the hut we had to be no later at 22 h.
who is late on duty as punishment.
Our brigade consisted mainly of older pupils Technical School and High School. A few of us still zvaljavih, I think, served as a nursery for future action. "Directing" sites are in the hands of our,
Traser with AG Department, a brigade commander and the political from the Mechanical. This political bloggers from generation you know, he was President of the School Committee in our time.
juice the first day was quickly forgotten. With a Song in my voice went up to the route, shovel We were not severe, and the food makes us all delicious. With much ingenuity imposed rules are violated. Elaborate a strategy to distract the Duty Officer and pulling up to the cottage after 22h and remain without punishment, to bathe in cold Tari, and that the main does not notice. One girl bravely decided to download brigadirsku blouse and bra to work. No she did not object, probably for what was very nice.
evening we had meetings where we received reports on the results of our days and the other brigades. At the beginning of 10, 20, sometimes 40% transfer to the norm. S vremnom to us began to pull discomfort.
worth doing, but accomplish less effect than some brigades that the dice with 70, 80 and even 90% of the overthrow.
was not long, and our figures they started all you become fat and oily to general satisfaction.
Then, one night, at the end, the juice, right. Serious faces of our trio does not bode well. It was found that our tracer faked results. By the way was told to do so and another, but you see, we are broke. From that moment I just wanted to live to get back into the comfort of the family home and eat anymore dumplings with plums.
We returned to Banja Luka like wet chickens, at least I am. I do not remember if we ever again mention our ORA. All we had a nice fuzzy is that ugly event.
illusion is forever scattered.

"goes, appearances, is not afraid to work, M. ... R. .... the best brigade" sounded so hypocritical, and I did not go over the work performed. Neither the highway never, As far as I know, is not connected to the Adriatic highway, or one of us that is not connected to the Highway of Brotherhood and Unity.

Nada Huh. D.

Note: This story certainly challenges my correction of his contemporaries, but my memory is recorded as follows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment