Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How Can Medicare Cover Rosacea

Book Promotion Radmila Karlas of Rijeka

Although I'm in hurry (late evening and early morning getting ready for a trip to Galway), I would like to inform Banjalucka our paradise in Rijeka and its surroundings to Friday, 3 July at 18 pm in the City Hall of the river, Promenade 16, writer of book promotion held in Banja Luka Radmila Karlas.

All those in Banja Luka in the heart and face clean I would recommend you take a few hours for this cultural event in which we recorded in the company of the person who deserves all our respect. I am sure that at this meeting, meet many who had experienced the same fate and who share the same environmental values.

Also I would recommend to transfer the news to friends and acquaintances who might be interested in this presentation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment