Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Live View / - Axis & Mexico

Letter Madi

Here Made it, for sure! I waited for him with the desire to send it to you and your favorite for a little joy. Lily miriseeee ... and You.

The reason this letter is the one sentence where you say that you have always wanted to live somewhere in the south and now live in southern Sweden.

Sweden, for me the notion of a beautiful country from the time of his early childhood when he is on our Banjalucka address postcard arrived from Stockholm full of red facade on the lake shore. A few days poslie posilatelj and postcards, Chico Koharić, told me that the colors are actually the same as in the picture, everything is nicely arranged ... enough to fall in love at first sight. He told me about the wooded and snow in the north which I placed in her fat home Snow Queen Kaya and imagined a small powerless to resist the ice that he okiva heart. After growing up, Zaljubih to Sweden writer Selma Lagerfeld to me that make the country more bajkovitijom.

And then the war. Finding himself, the only city that I wanted to receive, and to the great difficulty jade (presumably for that as I drove my prematurely), I sought a way to move as far away from the war. And suddenly Sweden for me was interesting. I am a woman from the sun, light and water (cancer of the horoscope), and I think I quickly killed the lack of sunlight and heat. Even me and Albania have seemed attractive, Tunisia and Morocco came not to talk
. But ties with Sweden from year to year, intensified.

More Banja Luka there than in the BL.

Some time ago I told my friend seherski, now lives in Malmo, said he was at a concert of classical music, so has the need to share thoughts with me. It feels good when the music reminds one of you.
There was also a friend of djetnjstva and for the moment we find ourselves in a world of games and children's chicanery. Sweet and we laughed forgotten the words 'kokane' (translated kobajagi). However, usually I remember my then small BL susjedice have taken, little girl with blue eyes and the merriest most troublesome curls in the world. Sredjenog benefits of Swedish life, unfortunately, were not sufficient to consumers the consequences of war and its spirit is still struggling with the specter of evil.

often remember my sentences Kutlesa professor who at the time, praising the good Swedish routes, and seeking excuse for our bad, we could say: 'But they fought a hundred years'.

Best regards.

Hope Huh. D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment