Saturday, April 23, 2011

Replacement Lid For Rubbermaid 32 Gallons

flipping Blog - Easter 2009. Instead

Dear bloggers, faithful Catholics and Orthodox, "Happy Easter" with a little laughter.

Specifically, Zagreb at the Maksimir Dinamo stadium is located next to a monument
- Diskobolis. Before every Easter Šaljivđija both his testicles. Yesterday I thence walked and admired the beautiful tulips, so I stuck around for "painted diskobolis.

Here is a wonderful time, much of the population of Zagreb went to sea with your loved ones celebrate Easter. I hope that you and the majority of spring and a nice holiday you celebrate.

Hello Niskana

Nada was hard as usual and sent me some pictures of her 'cottage industry'. I have them 'agreed' in this greeting card in her name.


This year in our home for the first time have painted eggs. Children are grown, cleared up, there is no-one. Another tradition that we inherited from my parents so went into history.

Therefore all those who celebrate Easter with their best wishes I am sending this fotos Japanese quince from my backyard -which these days is in full bloom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment