Saturday, April 30, 2011

Where To Buy Sinus Rinse

occasion unpublished text

Smokvice my

confuses me this telepathy ... I go in the mail and before kliknuh on Milan's address, I saw Thy posting. I said come on you, first I read it and then write for the blog. Everything is true except for one thing, about what is involved, prisapnucu You, not the public.

Now seriously.

My dear wont to say: 'I allow anyone to say that he liked to Banja Luka and I'. After that would follow a second sentence imposed, rather theatrically, "But doozvooljavam no one say that the Banja Luka loved more than me '. Knowing him, I put into doubt what they say. I myself have placed him in the fan club and friend of the green and the green river, pretentious considering that its way of living, working and raising of children contribute to the city to be gradskiji. Air time has shown that I was mistaken. It took many, many more.

What does it mean to love your city by showing you their work. Remain in the mud and fly the flag of pride and a clear conscience really is a brave and admirable. It is easy to us from afar to share advice and support, your back is hard to know how to carry the burden. I sincerely hope that you Banja Luka one day be grateful, not for you, but for its own sake.

I have a small and purely feminine touch Thy hand involvement. Here one feels the trend (I hope that we will not remain the trend) that young, attractive women, educated and eloquent, appearing in the media and general public. I do not mean those types of shows strahobalne Farm, Big Brother and similar en ...

I with great pleasure that I follow a lady, the blond a la Mensvild or Monroe, red lips, your carnal to pain, the little black dress that gives a decent cue Methuselah around. In doing so, I must admit, I enjoy the zlocesto konsatataciji to blackmail her interlocutors even in my thoughts I can not say stupid blonde.

There Smokvice mine, and do not forget that archaic fig tree to its roots penetrates the hardest walls of stone and concrete looking for what he needs for life. And to be somewhat in tune with the other part of his text, we remind you that her newspaper was the first outfit.

I hope that you and I will one day enjoy the delicious fruits of fig trees planted by my dad.

loves Apple

Hope Huh. D.

Note: Title has nothing to do with this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment