Friday, April 15, 2011

Sample Letter To Customer About Price Reduction

Jubilee - 1,000.000

when I was there long ago decided that, using new technology, those who connect through these hard times were left for what they have always been (a proud and honest citizens of a city that has lost its face and his soul), I thought about how long it will last for socializing, and even less that one day I write this paper after a million page views. I got the idea of \u200b\u200bbrowsing through albums of pictures that I managed to save all these years, albums, from which they looked at me suddenly familiar faces scattered around the world. It began modestly, with stories about meetings after years of exile, but later became more diverse contributions, longer, especially after the inclusion of an increasing number of 'associates'.

Blog has over time changed its character and from where they are mainly able to read the beautiful stories of past and present (about having fun, vjenjcanjima, celebrations, diplomas, travel ...) those chased from their city and of those who remained, became more and more engaged with more and more items that are talked about that of the ugly side of our destiny. I tried to write about these bad things because they are part of our lives and because it is impossible pushed aside as if it never happened. Beautiful story I have more and more prepuštao other media ( facebook ) which is more suitable for this kind of communication. With ugly stories are, however, created the first misunderstanding, I guess because some people does not suit to talk about it.

It is true that a couple times this year that there is a blog made decisions to give up, (the last time I even believed that this was really the end), but each time I answer a few loyal visitors shaken in the decision. And I continued.

last time the reason I decided to hours in front of a computer does not replace reading a book or some nice work in the 'backyard -in' was different: when I realized that there are people who really care about (because I hardly understandable reasons) to the blog shut down and to of events and (not) people in our city does not write and does not talk, I realized that I must continue. It was clear that, in the sea of \u200b\u200bthose who spread lies about our destiny, there must be the other side that will tell the truth for those who come after us.

sad fact is that those who spread lies a lot more than those who try not to be so, but so is this from time immemorial. Always individuals who struggle against injustice in the minority and are always the ones who benefit least from it. It is much easier (and feasible) hold the side of those in power or be kept aside. In this we are sure a lot of time to convince today. The war of the nineties and the role of some of our 'respectable' and less 'respectable' fellow citizens are proof of this. My suggestion to all is: everyone chooses his destiny, and everyone knows how it would fit on the cheek.

Blog, therefore, continues her life, to a new anniversary. Contributions will be, and beautiful, and 'ugly' because they our destiny like that. A quote will be on those who mean something. Those who also designed. Those who have been through all this time remained the same and that is worth it known, "Man, that sounds to gordo".

lived in her name!

0 comments:

Post a Comment