Monday, April 25, 2011

Waxing Toronto On The Go

your wish is my command enough

hello! Posted.
want to update a little about my study.
of course the people closest to it of course know is not it? hehe.



hokaaaaai!




view all always ask me fly on September, they finally tersangatlah salty mouth. == "Hahaha.
yes, i will be going to Manila on September. Meaning, I entered the September intake is. Haha. Why? Because if I got into this April intake, i will be going to Manila, by THIS WEEK! whattt thaaa?! beruknya surprised me because I think that will fly on may. why am I surprised? I AM NOT READY FOR NOTHING !!!!!!!! HAHAHA.
few days ago, I received a call from placement services. he said i Should be settle down by this week and i said HELL NO! * In the heart. Because my driving license was not able, willing that this transaction was not completed. ohh no. I certainly would not leave if you can not be driving. kan ta want to return back to take a license when returning from Zamboanga later?! ee do not want la. huhu. * Sob sob. why after all want to rush? when thinking back. oh yeah.




RUSHING WHY?



done all he ta cool. see, if you fly on september, i still got a chance to see my sisters. hihi and will of be going to KL with her on JULY. but IF i go this week, see, i will from not gonna meet her Until the next 6 months. Thaa WHAT?!! lamee tuuuu. haha.so highway was also here this year. GOD mmg seems willing to pursue my study at the same kwn kwn right? haha. nvm no matter what happens, all the above matters as follows only GOD Almighty HE knows where the choice is best for His servants. :)


so, if there is any plan? just msg facebook. free done all so is free. :) Hahaha. Muah.
k bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment