Saturday, April 23, 2011

Retirement, Christian Card

Walk Maksimir

today in Zagreb was a very warm day so I went with her husband for a walk in oblžnji Maksimir. As students have the Easter holidays, the park was full of brats on bikes. To me always potsjeti to Banja Luka - a city of greenery, bicycle and pretty girls. So they said, and today? Better not to spoil a nice atmosphere.


A noise like noise. Full of greenery, flowers, birds, and embellish the cvrkuću day. My husband spine was operated on last summer so he has to practice every day and walk. Otherwise the fish and likes to walk beside the lake and watch the fish, which are expelled from the water. By the lake swim ducks, swans and turtles, unforgettable.


the Maksimir stadium has more content for the entertainment of children and parents as a zoo, playgrounds and the like. To leave Nadi and Natasha to supplement commentary. I just know that this great "lungs of the city" that are in front of my nose slightly used, but I promise to go more often.


send you some photos of the beautiful Co. agree.

Hello, Niskana

PS - I write on a laptop that I received from Natasha, and once again her THANK

0 comments:

Post a Comment