Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sti That Cause Noise Bleeds

Speechless

hello and hi.

a bit different today. I've been thinking last night to delete my facebook and try to make a new one. but my boyfriend said, NO NEED. Those people just delete that i do not know.
and Because of That! i have to delete all the people i really really do not know.

so,




to all readers, if i TERdelete you. I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY: '(
glad ta weh want to delete those close to facebook. Why is Poor. But what can be done, I had to keep my privacy. So, if there terdelete my readers, just add back and let me know, you are one of my followers. Seriously, I feel very confused when people want to delete. kesian was weh. manatau tu no intention of anything, but I terdelete. ni crimes are not happy. huhu.


if you want to know is why i did all of these Things.
everything Because of those stalkers. indeed very much. a few days ago, my friend i have bagitau, Within the month of february, she saw there were two slaves capable NOT a good thing my article on facebook. i do not know who. but Seriously, I DO very ta cry Because I would have thought, I know straight people ta tu, but I kind of article becakap dorang dorang I have long known. from the beginning until now. most of Them are my boyfriend article. maybe dorang very same interests edmer. is a human instinct, when he feels he is going so, he will do anything to get what the world is whether the world is positive or negative from the point of it depends on the tu.


BUT



I am still grateful, with Bell, LEYZA, Hannah and my other friends. dorang always for the spirit. very grateful because there is still capable of standing next to me. It also touched. thanks a lot guys. nobody can replace u my BFF Mulia two tu.

sometimes, i feel like want to shout ja, "Why can not U JUST LET ME LIVE?" just put diri kamu di tempat saya. rasa every saat bila saya dihina and dicaci and all that?


BUT I WILL NOT QUIT. I WILL FIGHT. DON'T CARE WHAT THEY WILL SAID. SELAGI I MAMPU AND MY EDMER PUN MAMPU BERTAHAN, INSYAALLAH I WILL PROTECT THIS RELATIONSHIP. I KNOW HOW DESPERATELY THOSE PEOPLE WANT US TO BREAK UP. BUT I JUST NEED TO KEEP MY HEAD WAY UP HIGH. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME STRONG AND EVEN STRONGER. AND TO LET YOU KNOW, WHOEVER YOU ARE, WITHOUT YOU EVEN REALIZE, YOU'RE ABOUT TO RUIN SOMEONE'S LIFE. IF YOU THINK YOU'RE NOT. BETTER THINK TWICE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment